SuperCall from SuperLine
The cheapest way to make your phone calls!
12 hours of UK and International phone calls a month for only £12.99! - yes, that's just 1.8p per minute
How SuperCall works:
SuperCall subscription is only £12.99 a month and this enables you to make up to 12 hours of calls to fixed / landline phones (excluding mobile phones) in the following countries:
SuperCall is available to SuperLine customers who use our 1461 BT access code or have SuperLine CPS enabled on their BT line, as well as via our mobile phone access number.
Current destination list active from 4th January 2011.
- When will I be charged? The monthly subscription for SuperCall, £12.99 (inc vat), will be added to you account on the 28th of the month, and will be collected by your normal payment method. This is an advance payment for the next month's usage.
- What will I be charged for the first month? You will only be charged for the days remaining in the month.
- Where can I call? Anywhere in the world, but your first 12 hours of calls to any of the above destinations are free.
- What about calls to other destinations? These are charged at SuperLine's usual rates.
- What happens after I use my SuperCall allowance? Your calls are charged at SuperLine's normal rates
- Can I buy more than 12 hours of calls? Yes, you can subscribe for multiple SuperCall packs, just send us an email to request additional packs .
- Which telephones can I use my SuperCall from? You can use your SuperCall from any BT line using 1461 or SuperLine CPS, or from any mobile telephone line using our 0207 access number. Please note that calls made from other types of land lines using our 0207 or 0800 access numbers will not be eligible for SuperCall.
- What about calls to mobile phones? Calls to mobiles (UK & abroad) are charged at SuperLine's usual rates.
- What about calls to 0845 & 0870 numbers? Calls to these numbers are charged at SuperLine's usual rates.
- What about seconds I don't use in a month? Each month your account restarts with your SuperCall allowance.
- Can I check how much time I have used? Yes online, at the bottom your account information page you will see Freeseconds = the amount of seconds left (12 hours = 43,200 seconds!)
- My telephone is supplied by a Cable company, can I use SuperCall? Unfortunately not, SuperCall is limited to SuperLine customers who use our 1461 BT access code.