SuperLine Unlimited UK
SuperLine Anytime Unlimited UK takes the surprise out of telephone bills!
Call any time of the day, any day of the week to UK landline numbers for a fixed cost of £6.99 per month!
How SuperLine Unlimited UK works:
- Unlimited calls can be made to UK landline numbers that begin with 01 & 02* any time of the day, any day of the week
- SuperLine "Unlimited UK" is only available to Residential Customers who have "CPS" access to SuperLine on a BT telephone line.
- To register just send us an email to request that SuperLine Unlimited UK is added to your account
- You will be charged £6.99 at the beginning of the month
- You will then be able to make unlimited local and national calls at anytime of the day from the BT phone number that you register for SuperLine Unlimited
- Available to residential customers with CPS access for calls from one telephone number
- If SuperLine CPS is not already enabled on your BT line, you should allow a minimum of 12 working days after requesting CPS before your Unlimited service can be used
- What are local and national calls? These are calls to UK numbers that start with 01 or 02, including local numbers which you can dial without using the 01 or 020 prefix.
- When will I be charged? The monthly subscription for SuperLine Unlimited £6.99 (inc vat), will be added to you account on the 28th of the month, and will be collected by your normal payment method. This is an advance payment for the next month's usage.
- What will I be charged for the first month? You will only be charged for the days remaining in the month.
- Where can I call? Any UK local or National number at any time of the day
- What about calls to other destinations? These are charged at SuperLine's usual rates.
- Which telephones can I call from? You can make SuperLine Unlimited calls from the BT phone number that is registered on your SuperLine residential account for Unlimited.
- What if I have more than one residential phone line? You will have to register each line separately, and pay the monthly £6.99 subscription to have Unlimited enabled on additional lines.
- What about calls to 0845 & 0870 numbers? Calls to these numbers are charged at SuperLine's usual rates.
- My telephone is supplied by a Cable company, can I use SuperLine Unlimited? Unfortunately not, SuperLine CPS and Unlimited are only available to SuperLine customers whose telephone lines are provided by BT.
- * Can I make thousands of calls each month for free? SuperLine Unlimited is available for residential customers who have our CPS option and is subject to "reasonable usage". So if you are organising a wedding or party and your use of the service is high one month, that's fine. However, if you are running a company from home and making telesales calls, that's not!